We have a tendency of breaking all the rules of owning fish. Add to our list of other wrongdoings overcrowding.
I bought 8 new fish to surprise Katy with when she got home from her parents' house. I only meant to get 6, but it cost the same to get 8, so I did.
We have 6 new Neon Tetras. Right now, they are about half the size of our other two Neons (Augie and Franklin). The one thing we did right in this situation was to actually have a school of schooling fish in the tank.
We now have 2 Female Fancy Tail Guppies. The first one looks like a female version of Javier, so her name is Samuel. The other one has a silver body with bright blue fins and tail. We haven't named her yet.
All I can say is that I'm obsessed with this new hobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, how big is that tank?
Post a Comment