Thursday, March 24, 2005

Like an Eclipse from a Moon

I finished a book. On my own. It only took me about four days. To celebrate such a rare occasion:

Last 5 Books I've Completed:
5. The Little House on the Prairie - Laura Ingalls Wilder (Bedtime reading, with Katy)
4. Life Together - Dietrich Bonhoeffer (freetime reading)
3. Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls (Bedtime reading, with Katy)
2. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis (Bedtime reading, with Katy)
1. Encyclopedia of Aquarium Plants - Peter Hiscock (Bathroom reading, freetime reading)

Honorable Mention:
The Little House in the Big Woods - Laura Ingalls Wilder (Bedtime reading, with Katy)
Harold and the Purple Crayon - Crockett Johnson (numerous stories, Bedtime reading, with Katy)

Books in process:
Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry - Doug Fields (freetime reading)
The Heart of the Artist - Rory Noland (freetime reading)
Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis (Bedtime reading, with Katy)
The Present Future: Six Tough Questions for the Church (reading for work)

Wow. I've read more books in the last couple of months than I've read (besides college classes) since I was a kid and would get free pizza from BookIt!

No comments: