I need to get back into the habit of blogging. If I don't just blog, then it will be harder to blog in the future.
Blogging is like calling/e-mailing people you haven't seen in a while. You feel like it is only worthwhile to write something if it is important, which may take a little while to happen. Then, there is the window of blogging opportunity when you have a few important things to share, but not too many. After that, you have too many things to say, so you either have to write multiple blogs or one huge blog. This results in putting off such a daunting task until you feel like you have enough time, which results in even more important things to say. finally, you just give up and stop writing all together.
Or, you decide to just start afresh, realize very few people care about each and every "important" thing going on in your life, and you just write something.
And here I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment