Wednesday, August 03, 2005

More like Jesus, Less of Me

I now look more like the realistic Jesus and less like the pictures of Jesus we see everywhere. I have shorter hair and a big nose. The big nose has been there for a while (thanks Thoms) but I got a drastic haircut yesterday. Not drastic like the time that I cut lazerlines into the side of my head or drastic like the time I buzzed all of my hair except for the back (sweet mullet), but drastic like 6+ inches. It's so freeing. No longer do I have the frustration of hair in my eyes constantly. I can now go hiking without wearing a bandana. I can now take a shower at night and not need a bandana. And, we should save some money on curly-hair shampoo, conditioner, and gel. This must've been what Samson felt like when he got rid of Delilah...

No comments: