Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's Been A While . . .

First, I forgot to mention that some fish died. Actually, four fish died, all around the same time. They were there when we got home from the holidays, but I don't remember seeing them after that. They were the three Otocinculus Catfish and the one Coryadoras Catfish. They were in the heavily planted tank. When I took out the stump and put it into the bottom tank, I couldn't find them. We have determined that they died, and were either eaten by other fish or by the snails (which would have taken probably less than a day).

In other news, Tim has tried to show me how to do cool new things with my blog. For instance, I can make words bold. I can make words italicized. I can also make links to other sites . . .

Since that is the case, I will respond to Tim's blog by posting this:

The Top Five Songs I Should Be Embarassed I have on ITunes:
5. "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head" BJ Thomas (Forest Gump Soundtrack)
4. "Chipmunks Christmas Song" The Chipmunks (some Christmas mix)
3. Folger's Commercial Jingles by Rockapella (2)
2. "(I Know I Got) Skillz" Shaquille O'Neal (Millenium Hip-Hop Party 2)
1. "Mmmbop" Hanson (Middle Of Nowhere)

Honorable Mention: Backstreet Boys (The Hits - Chapter One), Disney (The Disney Collection Volume 2), Various (Millenium Hip-Hop Party 1 and 2, Millenium Funk Party), Hanson (Middle Of Nowhere), Journey (Journey's Greatest Hits), Muppets (Muppets Greatest Hits?), Oasis (Morning Glory), Rockapella (2, Don't Tell Me You Do), Salt-N-Pepa (Greatest Hits), "I Wish" SkeeLo (I Wish Single), Steve Miller Band (Greatest Hits 1974-78), Styx (Greatest Hits), Utah Symphony Orchestra (Star Wars Trilogy), Weird Al Yankovic (a bunch of albums), and World Wide Message Tribe (Revivied).

These are simply the ones that made it onto the computer. I left off some things, like B.T.O. and Steve Camp. In my defense, most of these albums were either hand-me-downs from Tim realizing that there is better music out there than Foreigner and Styx or they were albums we got because they were funny.

1 comment:

Tom said...

No, Tim, I think you bought No Doubt around the time that you also bought Mighty Mighty Bosstones.