Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Life Of The Unemployed

The pastor that we're living with says that it is typical for someone who is unemployed to go to bed late, get up late, and spend most days watching TV. So, at least I've got that going for me.

Top 5 Shows I've Watched For The Last 2 Months:
5. Project Runway (Who knew? It's amazing how I can become incredibly interested in something I would rarely find interesting before they make a TV show about it. My ranking: Michael, Jeffrey, Uli, Laura based upon the season and Uli, Jeffrey, Laura, Michael based solely on the last show.)
4. Scrubs (Hilarious. Always incredibly hilarious. If they made a show about what goes on in Katy's head, I'm sure it would be something like Scrubs.)
3. Law & Order (This has been one of my favorite shows for the majority of my life. Luckily, I could watch 24 hours a day if I flip enough stations.)
2. Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Criminal Intent is barely better than the original. Vincent D'Onofrio is hard to beat, and the majority of the show is about him and his over-the-top antics. The difference between CI and the original is that the lawyer in CI won't take something to trial until he's sure that he'll win.)
1. CSI (The original is definitely the best. No one can compete with Gil Grissom.)

No comments: