Katy and I are back in the Twin Cities, sort of. We have been staying with the pastors of the church that we are volunteering at. We've applied for a 2-bedroom apartment in Brooklyn Park, just minutes away from the church. We've applied at a lot of jobs and are just now starting to get calls for interviews. Keep us in your prayers as this transition is finally . . . um . . . transitioning.
We are also volunteering this week at the 6th International Healing Conference being held in Maplewood, MN. The registration for the daytime meetings is filled, but volunteers can attend for free. The night meetings are free and open to the public. If you are interested in attending, which I HIGHLY recommend, let me know and I can get you some more information. i personally can't wait to see Heidi Baker speak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment