Since we last talked:
A Neon Tetra died. He was one of the newer ones. Either his stomach blew up from over eating, or his swim bladder blew up (he was one of the fish that had problems staying under water).
I beat Tiger Woods 2003. Well, not fully, but my character is past maxed out and I beat the Tiger Challenge. Just a couple of tournaments and it's done.
I became Bulletin Boy at church. During a time of transition on staff, I've needed to step in and type the bulletins. My first major typo was to leave an entire line out of a song. As if the congregation didn't struggle enough with singing along.
Medical payments from over a year ago start showing up. We've (Katy) spent more time calling insurance companies than calling friends and families. Some great answers to prayers. Doctor joke #1: some doctors like to charge you from wherever the camera ends up. Runner Up Doctor joke: some types of doctors should add "Up the" to the beginning of their scientific realm (i.e. endoscopy, colonoscopy, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So if your Tetra died because something internally blew up, does that mean you have evidence of their blow?
Post a Comment