With two episodes left in the second season of Gilmore Girls, Katy and I decided to rank our top five characters. Now that we have watched the last two episodes and have shared our top five lists with others, our lists may have changed slightly. However, I will post what my top five list was when first created:
Top Five Gilmore Girls Characters (Tom):
5. Dean
4. Emily Gilmore
3. Luke Danes
2. Lorelai (sp?) Gilmore
1. Rory Gilmore
Top Five Gilmore Girls Charachters (Katy):
5. Jess
4. Emily
3. Lorelai
2. Luke
1. Rory
There has been much arguing about whether Dean or Jess is better. I argue that Dean, though very average and therefore boring, brings out the best in each of my other 4 characters. Katy argues that Jess is much more interesting and a better intellectual fit for Rory. We will let the critics decide. Oh wait, we are the critics.
P.S. Kevin and Abby, we will be returning from a week-long mission trip to Mexico with our church/youth and will NEED the third season the day we get back (Oct 22).
P.P.S. After watching City Slickers last night, I too tried to think of my best day ever and worst day ever. Because of my horrible lack of memory and my lack of every attempting this ranking before, I did not try it yet. However, I would be interested in anyone else's best and worst days if already determined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tim's Gilmore Girls Top Five Characters:
5. Kirk
4. The Band Guys
3. Jackson
2. Lorelei
1. Paris
Honorable Mention: Emily, Rory, Mrs. Kim, Christopher
Post a Comment