Thursday, January 26, 2006

Schultze Gets The Blues

The whole movie, I thought he was incredibly cute. But now that the movie is done, there is this huge lonely feeling that invades your life. And no matter how much I try, I can't remember the main song. All I can hear is the bridge of the Chicken Dance. AHHH!

P.S. Why has no one responded to all of my blogs for the last two weeks?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been reading! I also emailed. I would love the updates. I will be praying for both of you!

mjonthemove said...

Hi Tom,
I'll drop by. I check regularly. It's funny to get Gilmore Girls updates when I've only ever seen one or two episodes. Is that Jen Isler?!!! Dude, what's happening? Both of you.... Come visit in Seattle.

AND were moving back to Milwaukee in July! Rock!
peace,
m.j.
ps. you should both post on my blog two. It's lacking in posts at the moment. mjonthemove.blogspot.com

JL! said...

I hadn't commented because I kinda sorta "lost" your feed in the transition between different RSS trackers. Then I realized it was gone, and added you back!

I'm praying for ya.

Anonymous said...

The movie does leave you with an empty feeling, but at the same time it should be a lesson not to leave 'self-exploration' or 'self-enrichment' to the end. In a way, it's really inspiring. Schultz died. But he died happy. It also shows that you can be happy, alone.